Moonspear I think I maybe think too much
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She was so focused on her task, so caught up in the thought of what to gather (and so pleased by the idea of gathering), that she missed the male almost entirely until his voice reached her. She turned to look, wondering who she'd managed to run into, but found an unfamiliar face. The male was muttering to himself and she paused in her skipping, raising her muzzle to take in his scent. She breathed a sigh of relief as she noticed he bore the scents of Moonspear. 

A new member she hadn't met then. It seemed there were quite a few of those lately. His muttering put thoughts of Judas in her head, and she felt her stomach flip with worry. Worry for the pack, but also worry for her friend. He was out there somewhere, and Charon hadn't seemed too accepting of her answer about why he'd left. She didn't want to let the male get by without an introduction though. She liked to meet people, as strange as they may be.

"Hey there!" She called out, her breath puffing out in a great cloud before her. She started to trot towards him as a reasonable pace, slow enough that if he ignored her she could veer away, but fast enough to not be left in the dust of his quick pace. "We haven't met yet, are you new?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - November 15, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - November 20, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - November 22, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - December 05, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - December 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - December 17, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - December 19, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - December 24, 2016, 05:23 PM