Silver Creek on earth, as it is in heaven
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She turned her head to face Casmir as his voice sounded and her tail gave a wag happy to see him, she knew that Casmir had returned as his scent was back on the land, but she had had yet to see him.  His sister, he told her, that's who she was.  For a moment her eyes widened in surprise because they looked so different... yet who was she to judge.  So she just gave a small nod.  Casmir's sister was then quick to tell her that her name was Deirdre and that she had come just to visit her family.  So while Spring personally didn't like the thought that Deirdre thought she could just stroll up to the borders and expect to talk to her family without really asking if she had a place to be here, Casmir had just gotten back and was probably tired.  He deserved some family time... after all if she stood anywhere between them that would make her pretty much make her a hypocrite because she had plans to visit Amber at another pack that was not her own.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you Deirdre and since you would like to speak to Casmir I wouldn't mind if you both want me to leave so you can talk amongst yourselves without my presence," she flashed Deirdre a brief formal smile, as she awaited their response.
Messages In This Thread
on earth, as it is in heaven - by Deirdre - November 03, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Spring - November 11, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Casmir - November 16, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Deirdre - November 22, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Spring - November 24, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Casmir - November 25, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Deirdre - November 28, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Spring - December 11, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: on earth, as it is in heaven - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:35 AM