Moonspear Things Are Better If I Stay
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Sorry, couldn't get a chance to reply sooner!

Pyx watched Charon growl and grab Julia. She was surprised by the suddenness of the action, but did not disapprove of it's meaning. A pup must learn how to behave, and that included seeing the parent as more than just a parent. A parent was your elder, and therefore higher in the pecking order. These pups would have to learn that though their leaders were also their parents, they were leaders firstly and to be obeyed.

Julia took it in stride though, soon wagging her tail and watching the adults talk. Pyx occasionally let her gaze drift to the youngster, drawn like a moth to flame. Soon though Charon had her full attention as a dark frown crossed his face. Pyx frowned as well, realizing that Charon was hearing her message all wrong. His concern was touching, of course, she was glad that he did care...but she also didn't want him to hate Judas. "No, he wouldn't hurt me again. He didn't mean to at all. It wasn't his fault. I'm the one who sent him away from the pack, to help him. To find a better healer." She tried to clarify, but didn't feel she was doing an overly good job. It was hard without fully spelling things out.

Charon reached out to examine her wounds and she stilled her mouth and turned so that he could get a good look at them. "I've been caring for them, trying to keep them from scaring if possible." Her voice made it clear she didn't think it would be possible. Julia's voice interrupted what she was going to say next and her gaze fell back down to the pup, and happily so. She'd much rather focus on Julia than on the idea of Judas being barred from the pack, or Charon getting the wrong impression.

"No one, no one." She said gently, bending low to the child's level. She turned her face to show Julia the marks. "I had an ouch on my nose, see? But it's all better. I made it better with my special plants. Just like if you ever get an ouch, I can make that better too." It was good to mention healing in a good light to the young, to make them no so fearful should they ever need treatment.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 05, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 10, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 10, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 12, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 23, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 24, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 31, 2016, 04:45 AM