Sleeping Dragon You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Feel free to archive. <3

Uncertain what to make of Rosalyn’s interpretation of the mark, Thuringwethil looks to one side as if she is taking the alternative into consideration. It is as much their choice as it is her own and her need to survive has, so far, always won. The mixture of decisions that led them there is not often questioned as she takes her own meaning for each mark than another may. Eske had been eager to get her own, where others shy away from the need, but still a ritual they must perform in the incident they have taken a life.

“I do not expect you, or anyone, to know everything overnight,” she tells her with an encouraging smile. He tail swishes behind her a few times but she still makes to stand. “I am only a short call away, should you feel the need,” Thuringwethil adds, if she ever felt the need or had another question to breech. Thuringwethil dips her head in departure once and turns to go.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules - by Antumbra - December 02, 2016, 06:36 PM