The Sentinels I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Unlike with Blackrock, a wolf that she knew well came to her almost immediately - and a wide grin appeared on the matured girl's face. Her sister! Oh, how she had missed Lotte, even if she knew not her real name for it had been never told. Chusi ignored the border, finding that her second home could easily accept her in to cuddle with her big sister just a few seconds sooner. Of the foreign words her sister called out, only one could the not-so-little-anymore girl recognize; the word she had taught Ingram. Indeed the butterfly had returned, bigger and better.

Isosisko! Chusi called out as they could finally touch. Chusi was surprised she did not have to look up at her, for they were roughly the same size now, and that felt a little new. Hell, it was new, but not in a bad way. Chusi wagged her fluffy tail as she gave the other time to take in how much she had grown, smiling proudly. Indeed her father was making a warrior of her - and she couldn't be happier. I'm doin' amazin'! 'n Teaghlaigh is well - Arturo too! She chipped happily. He adopted meh, I'm a Fearghal now! I'm Teaghlaigh's Oidhre, 'n- 'n everyone's so nice, 'n - As she was happily announcing all the things that had happened, she noticed a dark shape in the distance. She gasped, the cold, wet nuzzle of her sister not getting through to her as she watched the other from afar.

Ingram?! She called out after a few seconds of awkward silence. Her mouth was agape, and she looked shocked to see him to say the least. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him - by Chusi - December 04, 2016, 02:52 PM