Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
lel @ everything

An accusatory greeting - well, greeting was a stretch - reached her across the chilly vale and Banner instantly froze.  Still very cognizant of her location, she pinned her ears back against her skull and slowly lifted her head from whatever it was she'd been sniffing.  She expected just one wolf but her bright green eyes took in two: a small, slender female and and one-eye Warbone.  Perfect.

The lady Marauder didn't quite feel as though she should move from her spot.  The scent markings of Duskvale were frankly a little confusing to her and she didn't want to accidentally step somehwere she wasn't welcome.. though the vibe she felt now was just the opposite.  Made sense, actually.  She drew in a quiet breath and expelled it slowly to calm herself before first nodding politely to the female at Warbone's side.  Banner didn't have a name to greet her with, so she hoped that would be sufficient for now.  Warbone, she greeted evenly nodding her head once more for good measure.

As for what she was doing there..?  The dark brown female tilted her head to the side and flicked her tail just once.  I heard the news - congratulations are in order, she responded in her low voice, the sentiment extended to both wolves.  By the way the female carried herself, Banner assumed she was a leader of Duskvale alonside Warbone.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM