Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl continued with her full frontal attack, being met with sounds higher than she thought possible. There wasn't much to be done about it, so she just folded her ears back and hoped her tiny little squealer wasn't waking anyone up too harshly. Grinning, she pulled away in time to see the yawn that seemed to take an entire body's force to accomplish.

Nosing away the mini paw, she nuzzled her daughter's head with motherly affection. "Alright little one, time for you to go to sleep," she said, picking her up by the scruff and placing her gently back at her side. Was it just her or were they getting ever so slightly heavier?
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM