Verdant Basin my feet shall run because of you
14 Posts
Ooc —
making a couple of assumptions about how the other thread will go!

Tûgar moved with Anuniaq and Silaluk, now. She had found her kin and was content and at ease in their presence. They were family. They were Tartok. Her tail flicked idly behind her as she trailed the two wolves, her snout against the earth as she snuffled at it, trying to pry information from the frost-bitten green. Something had caused them to stop and at once Tûgar was alert, drifting toward Silaluk's side with hard eyes. She was careful to keep her posture respectful toward the bitch who led them, and when Silaluk moved forward again Tûgar followed her lead. A low whine poured forth from her lips as she moved to investigate the male with her companions, whiskers twitching as they brushed against the black bears shoulder. Her eyes fell upon the wolf who observed the prey, and Tûgar knew then what Silaluk was thinking. Her mind synced to it, and Tûgar's eyes lit up. She appeared inviting, but her patience was terribly thin. These were strangers, and she was wary despite her excitement.
Messages In This Thread
my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 08, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 08, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 09, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 09, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 12, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 13, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 19, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - January 03, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:40 AM