Verdant Basin my feet shall run because of you
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He was judging her, assessing her as someone who would be weak to his attack. He was grateful for the deer's presence, a distraction as he watched her, though there were no blessings without curses. The ungulate's lone position attracted others, three others, hungry and intent. They were strong and moved as one; a small band, perhaps? Whatever they were to each other, they had spotted him. The strigoi cursed to himself, knowing that he had no luck in finding a kill in the pale woman. He glared at her, wanting; she did not know how lucky she was. 

The others intrigued him more than just the contents of their veins, however. Their leader was a massive woman; he would never take her down on his own, or without her being incapacitated first. For that, he instantly gave her the respect she deserved. The second woman was average in appearance, save for her elongated smile. The third, a man, was just as large and broad as the first woman, with burning eyes. They were interesting.

His eyes turned to the ungulate, wondering if it sensed the growing throng of wolves around it. He had no true interest in hunting as the others did, but he could not get through the winter on blood alone.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 08, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 08, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 09, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 09, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 12, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 13, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 19, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - January 03, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:40 AM