Neverwinter Forest too quiet in this room
48 Posts
Ooc —
Maybe two days? Not very long, but forever in her eyes. I debated making it longer to take in to account my lack of IC knowledge but that'd be a looong time lmao.

[table width=85%][tr][td]
An eternity dragged by. Her father did not come, and neither would mother — they had to have heard her though! They must've! Oh, if she had only been a better daughter. Maybe her da would still be here to keep her company, tell her stories, and sing to her, if only she was better! Eimear wept quietly, letting out little hiccups or chirps through the thick of her tail fur, and shivered as the cold seeped in through her dense pelt. If I had been nicer to Rannoch, maybe he'd still be here too, she thought suddenly. While she had not been all that close with anyone outside of her immediate family, she fixated on the absence of this one boy (more so the concept of absence rather than the boy on a personal level, the way children sometimes did) and began to weep anew.

No, her mother wouldn't come for her. She was the leader now, after all. There were more important things to worry her beautiful head over — except even as she thought this, Eimear could make out the distinct sounds of snow crunching underfoot. Then, as her beloved mother enveloped Eimear in a blanket of warm and sloppy love, her crying ceased - for a second.

Momma! Eimear gasped desperately, raising her head from its hiding place just in time to receive a thorough drenching of wet kisses. The girl burrowed herself in to Kaskara's bulk, comforted by the familiar smell and feel of her mother. M-momma, I... I thought — hic — I thought you forgot ab-ab-about me, she sniffed sharply to stop a wad of snot from rolling out of her nose, and then nuzzled deep against Kaskara, which muffled her words somewhat: An' da, m-miss him, an' Rannoch — but as soon as she spoke the boy's name, Eimear dissolved in to a new fit of blubbering. It was loss which plagued the girl now; she didn't understand it, and she mourned without really knowing what she was doing.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
too quiet in this room - by Eimear - December 11, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Kaskara - December 11, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Eimear - December 12, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Kaskara - December 18, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Eimear - December 20, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Kaskara - December 26, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Eimear - December 29, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Kaskara - January 01, 2017, 02:18 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Eimear - January 01, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: too quiet in this room - by Kaskara - January 08, 2017, 09:29 PM