Sequoia Coast because i could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
As she stands there lost in thought—almost as if she is dreaming—she hears the sound of another. She does not move right away. If she were to turn, she fears she might find herself snapping back to reality and at the dragon once more. It has been a home to her for some time but perhaps she has made a mistake this whole time. She’s pulled back for a moment to the call of sacrifice, to remove the crown to the next successor, but Thuringwethil knew she was not ready to let go of the helm. She may have brought them all together here, in the Wilds, but it is certainly not the same and as she stands in front of the great beast at her paws, she does not feel the guilt.

It is a moment later that Heda eventually turns to look at another dark in color. Her form is petite and young and Thuringwethil thinks of the generation Drageda has brought, to continue to carry on their name. A shiver runs the length of her spine but she stiffens her posture and turns the rest of her weight so that she may face the stranger. Thuringwethil does not speak but she does nod her head once in greeting. She does not stand on land she claims, even if she feels the ocean belongs to her in some ways, and so she tries to ease some of her position. If the other is to remain, she will not dissuade her but there remains little to be read in their distance.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread