Gilded Bay Waiting for the tune of some old dying man
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Cocking an ear towards her companion, her smile turned lopsided, an easy adornment upon her visage. "Well, I'm not." She admitted shamelessly, footfalls light. "I lived most my life upon mountains, never knowing that such expansive seas existed." Her tail swept in a wide arc to indicate towards the rolling waters.

"Muses," She reciprocated, stating a name that had now become almost natural to her. Swiftly, she added "From Donnelaith." It was only proper to identify herself as an ally to other coastal wolves.

Mirroring the male's positioning, she slowly lowered herself onto her stomach, taking a moment to adjust herself and accommodate for the unfamiliar growth. She did so silently, for to sheepishly draw attention to her teats would be of no help - it was obvious already. When she was comfortable, she nodded, and then set her steady, silver gaze upon the dark waters before her.
Messages In This Thread
Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 14, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 14, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 03:36 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - January 10, 2017, 08:42 PM