Gilded Bay Waiting for the tune of some old dying man
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She nodded, throwing a sidelong glance towards the male. "Yes, very much so." Passionate sincerity weighed heavily upon each word. She loved Donnelaith, truly, but the towering trees were no substitute for the rocky spires of the mountain range she once called home. Tilting her head, she turned to look at her companion through thick lashes, watching his attention shift before her and the water. It reminded her that she ought to be paying attention as well. Reluctantly, she returned her focus to the little pool.

"I thought you smelled familiar!" She hummed, but seemed distracted. She too had caught the flash of scales, and her body now stiffened in anticipation, eager to procure a catch. "I've been by, though never in. I suppose it will only be a matter of time." She responded openly, although without immediate elaboration. For now, she would remain in Donnelaith, having no idea when or if Skellige would want his brood to be moved. "The pups I care for belong to the same pack." Only a few days into the duty, and she did not find herself overly attached the the litter. In all honesty, the experience was surreal and had not yet hit home. "Have you been there long?" She was somewhat surprised to meet a Blackrock wolf who might not know who she was.
Messages In This Thread
Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 14, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 14, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 03:36 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Muses - December 15, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Waiting for the tune of some old dying man - by Jagoda - January 10, 2017, 08:42 PM