Hoshor Plains Some places
4 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Her words were as clipped as the grass she plucked at, with little room for conversation. Nonetheless, Skoonka was a man on a mission. He wanted to get to know the herd better, if only to prolong his life a little further. Chasing tail was a wonderful pass time - or so he assumed - but what was the point if he did not live long enough to sire many a foal? The young horse was foolish, certainly, but he was not stupid. "I think so!" He agreed, hoping to sooth the mare's initial edge. "Although it would be nice to move a little closer to the mountains eventually, give us some better cover and a break from the wind." Of course, they would be unlikely to delve too far unless Nechako returned.

"I'm just sayin'!" He laughed, delighting in Atna's annoyance. She was likely more perturbed that her love had gone off again, than having to deal with Skoonka as the guardian. Although annoying, he was not dangerous, and certainly could deal with a sigular threat while their honoured leader was away. "Nothin' out of the ordinary on your end?" He gazed into the distant horizon, ears perked and alert. "I spoke with Tseax a while ago, and he had mentioned some odd scents, but they seemed old to me. Best to keep on alert though." They had been fortunate so far, but now and then, the scent of wolves reached his sensitive nose. They ought not to let their guard down in Nechako's absence.
Messages In This Thread
Some places - by Atna - December 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Some places - by Skoonka - December 15, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Some places - by Atna - December 15, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Some places - by Skoonka - December 15, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Some places - by Atna - December 17, 2016, 09:24 AM