Gilded Bay The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
The girl lit up like dots had connected in her brain to turn some light on, but Vassago was left in the dark, ears folding back and nose flaring to take in the ebony teenagers scent. For the life of him, it was not recognizable. Soon, though, she started to explain, and the Lordling listened as carefully as he ever had in all these months. Burke was her dad, too -- she was born in Blackfeather Woods, and at this the boys chestnut ears fanned forward. She even named Malice, said that they'd gone to protect the boys.

The Brotherhood.

"Were Pyro and I born in Blackfeather Woods?"

He could remember a brief time in his life of darkness, but more than anything he remembered the journey to Arthendal -- if Burke had kids in those woods, perhaps thats the place he could only just not remember? 

"Burke and Malice get mad when I ask about those wolves, but I don't remember. Dad told me there were some bad people looking for us, but that was it.... Please, tell me more?"
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 16, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 17, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 01:14 PM