Verdant Basin Partners In Crime
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was slightly startled when Alder turned to growl though if this was a wolf he cared about...not a wonder that he thought it could be a threat. Mind you...they were in pack lands...who the hell else would it be.

Aspen smiled softly as Alder introduced the female as Emory confirming Aspen's thoughts all along. Twas true this was in fact Alder's twin sister. Though she was surprised how fast he forgave her, perhaps that would be a concept she would never understand not being close to her siblings like he.  She ignored the fact that he had already placed her into the inner circle figuring it sorta made sense based on the fact he knew her and was apparently beyond close to her. 

Aspen took a moment to briefly analyze the female before figuring she was safe. "Welcome to the court Emory, my name is Aspen, as you might have heard," she spoke warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet the girl I had heard about when Alder and myself resided in Larksong," she stated and to answer the females prior information and curiousity she would be welcome to meet her nieces and nephews under supervision.

"You're more than welcome to come and meet our lovely children. There are two girls and two boys," she stated smiling widely. She was proud that she had the privelege of mothering four amazing children each with their own special personality.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 13, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 13, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 17, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 20, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 20, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 21, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 21, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:21 PM