Stone Circle logic
122 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Because the male seemed intrigued enough into their conversation, as well as the additional security of knowing that he wasn't mated to Valette, Belle took the liberty of adjusting her stance so that her chest was puffed and her tail wrapped 'round her gracefully placed legs. That must be difficult then, having her so close to home and yet there being no official connection between you two, correct? There must be some sort of emotional link between you. Her voice carried a suggestive lilt and her head was cocked curiously to the side, but she was careful to remain polite and mind her manners around the superior.
I've never been mated myself. Love never was my forte, to be quite honest with you. I think I work better alone, anyway. She snorted under her breath but quickly regained her composure, once again focusing her amber eyes on Steadys'. Maybe that's why the others aren't too fond on me; I've been alone for so long that I'm not sure I even remember how to function in a pack. I hope you have a lot of patience. Belle flashed another friendly smile, yet this one had a hint of genuine longing behind it. Not so much a need for his affection in a romantic way, but rather a call for comfort in anyway he might offer. She had been alone for most of her life, this was true, but she wanted something more than solitude and Steady seemed to have the key.
Messages In This Thread
logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 15, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:08 PM