Stone Circle reverence
122 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Steady was quick to the call, no real emotion showing through the brute. Though he didn't seem outwardly aggressive, the stillness of his frame acted as a warning to the young Belle. She had to step carefully, make each move only after proper calculation. So, she stood for a moment, breathing in the cold air and adjusting her own stance to one of submission. Her tail was lowered, as were her ears, and her eyes flickered between her Alpha and the ground. Yes, she said, her voice smooth and leveled, I did. I owe you a proper apology. Whereas I cannot apologize for doing what I had to do to save Keoni's life, I do understand that taking her from your den without calling first was an act of disrespect against you, as her father.
It was obvious that Steady wasn't incredibly keen on meeting her there (or anywhere for that matter) so she tried her best to keep the conversation short. I am incredibly grateful for you allowing me to stay and rest. I know that I haven't really done much in the lst few weeks, but I'll be picking up a few things, now that I've begun to heal. One last glance into his eyes before she was sitting back on her haunches with her chin lowered and her ears flat. Hopefully, she'd said enough because there was nothing more she could think of to fill the silence.
Messages In This Thread
reverence - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - December 26, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 08:49 AM