Golden Glade Diet of the Century
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen's ears twitched as Shalon spoke explaining she too had noticed and been thinking about this coming winter. "It's not going to be easy..that's for sure. But we have to figure something out," she stated pausing before answering the Duchess' next question.

Aspen dipped her head into a nod. "Aye I believe I might have some sort of plan....but I'm not sure you will like it that much," she stated frowning slightly knowing that Shalon wasn't a fan of wolves leaving that had other priorities such as children or the expecting of some. Though it was one of few options they had left and besides, her children were okay to be left alone...if it meant they got food.

"The obvious first point is we need more wolves, wolves who can hunt and help to provide for the pack. We have few free adults right now and that's not going to help us," she spoke authority present in her tone. This was not an issue in which to be taken lightly.

"The part you might not like is...well. I was thinking, since there are virtually no packs to the north or south of this one, perhaps if we find a shortage of prey amongst our lands a group of us could go out to the plateau, or the valley and hunt for prey there every once in a while to stock up. I'm sure since the prey there is not used to wolf company we would have little trouble finding something to bring back for the children," she spoke keeping her gaze resting on Shalons silver eyes. Waiting upon the girls reaction. Hopefully she would see where the silver queen was coming from. If not, then perhaps it would take some convincing.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM