Stone Circle reverence
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened as she spoke, his features carefully neutral as he thought about what she said. She was adamant that she only had Keoni's well being in mind, and Steady wanted to believe that. But, his version was different from hers. I'm doing my best to see your side of this situation, he said honestly. Though, it's difficult for my view, since all I know is that I left Keoni in my den, and she was alright, and the next time I see her, she's in your den, shaking and vomiting. His voice was even, trying not to get angry at the flashbacks.

He glanced away, taking a deep breath and expelling it as he tried to find some common ground in their situation. Trust was vital between family members, and if he didn't trust Mirabelle, her place in Easthollow would be in question. He turned his gaze back to her. I want to trust you, I do. I gave you a place here exactly because of your medical abilities, and I very much want to believe it was your intent to help Keoni, and what you did was just... in the moment of panic on her behalf. He paused, before continuing. It will take some time, but I do hope in the near future, this can be put past us. He offered no apology for what he had done, but he silently accepted hers.

How is your wound? he asked, speaking of the ones he gave her. She said she had been healing, and he hoped it was healing well. While she was the only one injured now, Keoni and Nikai were reaching the age that they wanted to go off and play, and in his mind he seen them getting into all sorts of things. He would certainly need Mirabelle's knowledge if anything happened to them.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
reverence - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - December 26, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 08:49 AM