Blackfeather Woods you and me and the devil makes three
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake was in his element, and, as he inhaled passionately a breath of crisp night air, he tasted the first nuance of fun. A body. A warm body, only a few yards away, coming closer. Closer, closer. As he presumed, company soon followed in the form of an obsidian man with eyes of ice. The newcomer didn't speak, no, but simply watched. A dark chuckle bubbled subtly in the monsterous wolf's throat, producing a hoarse rattling laugh to slither up his chords and spill quietly from his mouth. "Ah, so the dog does come when called." 

The grotesque smile on the beast's face twisted until it was massive, leering. The green eyes were wide like lanterns and settled unblinkingly on the other male.  In a balletically smooth movement, Snake swung his massive body around to face the new stranger, his cheshire grin widening impossibly as he stared intently into the other's icy eyes. "Tell me," he said in a lilting tone, "what is something as insignificantly petite as you doing out at night all by yourself?"  He threw back his head to the sky in a passionate gesture. "The night is a temptress, my friend, and it calls to us." With a fluid movement his head snapped back down and his eyes darted back to the other male's. It would be correct to say that Snake had not blinked once. His eyes remained round, imposing, and staring. "Didn't your mother ever tell you the monsters come out at night?" His head bobbed down so that he could look the other male in the eye, his grin gleaming in a shaft of moonlight. "No?" he continued, not awaitng a reply. "You certainly know now, don't you?" he whispered. Then he pulled his head upright and stared menacingly down at the stranger.

"Let's see how fast you catch on," he murmured, a smirk eerily appearing on his lips. "Do you know who I am?" he asked gently; innocently, as if talking to a child. "I've only just arrived in this little place, so I don't expect you to yet. But I'll give you a shot. Go on," he coaxed, the smirk still in place, twisting to something more frightening as time passed. "Go on, go on, go on." His voice transformed into a low, guttural sound, and he bared his teeth at the other creature, looking like a demon raised straight from the depths of the earth. It was easy to tell he could quite possibly be insane.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 27, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 27, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 28, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - December 30, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 30, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 31, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - December 31, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - December 31, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - December 31, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - January 01, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - January 01, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - January 04, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - January 07, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Snake - January 08, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Abraxas - February 03, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: you and me and the devil makes three - by Cicero - February 07, 2017, 07:23 AM