Golden Glade Diet of the Century
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled slightly as Shalon stated the queen wasn't stupid and that she was here to make sure aspen didn't DO anything stupid. "Thank you Shalon, honestly I don't know where I would be without you some days," she spoke adding a soft chuckle at the end trying to lighten up the mood a bit. Though the topic remained serious.

Shalon spoke further explaining she was willing to go if Sylvas was willing to join her. "That sounds like a good idea, especially considering that we then still have wolves to watch over us," she stated. Though it was still unfortuante Shalon was still forced to go to the measures of spending days away from the pack again just to provide food for all the mouths they had to feed. She was impressed at the loyalty of their members though. 

"Perhaps then you should go find to him and speak of this to him. I could come if you would like but I think I might go and do some patrolling," the queen stated with a small roll of her shoulders. "This has been a much needed chat I think and thanks for talking this all through with me. Safe travels and prayers for a good hunt," the queen stated dipping her head in a bow.  "Be careful Shalon," the queen added giving the girl an affectionate nudge. She rose to her feet though she daren't leave in the case the Duchess did wish to speak further or her to join in speaking to Sylvas.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM