Sunbeam Lair Dont Speak to me like you are better
70 Posts
Ooc —
OOOOOOOOOO!!!
She had spent the better part of the day hunting, for their numbers were few, and prey was sparce. She had little luck, only managing once to sink her fangs into a bedraggled hare, setting it down beside a snow dusted fir to catch her breath. Only a moment later did the approach of another become apparent, and quite suddenly the appeared cell of Avannon. She chuffed a greeting, and before the argent woman had the time to reply likewise the obviously angered woman burst into speech. "I must appolagize. It was wrong of me to succumb to anger." she amended, emerald gaze softening a moment.  Of course, it had been foolish to not call for the woman who had both great knowledge of healing and was Chieftess, though err in the heat of the moment she would not judge.

her next words had the woman still,then look carefully toward the pale woman. She was silent a beat,  than another, as her optics merely watched the other carefully.

"Do you threaten me, Avannon?" she asked softly, though there was a slight edge to her voice rarely, if ever, present. She understood that her burst of anger at the incident had been wrong, and though she had mixed feelings for the woman, she thought that she had held them in check. The other now was volatile, angered, and the argent woman wondered just how far her emotion would propelled her.
Messages In This Thread
Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - December 29, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 19, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 19, 2017, 05:17 PM