Sunbeam Lair Dont Speak to me like you are better
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
A moment of startled shock flickered across her face, as an apology was uttered. She opened her mouth to speak and closed it again, taking a few deep breaths as she scanned her mind for something to say, anything to retain any amount of dignity that she had left. Finding no words she hung her head, eyes welling up with tears and her shoulder trembling.

"No...i dont threaten anyone. This isn't me...im not me anymore. That...That bastard stole not only...he stole everything!" she sobbed and scraped her claws against the ground. Even when she had a period of calm, a period where she was almost herself it always went back to Judas. The name made her retch, as she was taken over b flashbacks, her widened eyes staring straight at the ground.

No, Avannon would never hurt a pack member even if there was no friendship or even liking between them. She would rather die then lay a paw or fang on an allie. Sobs echoed through the air as she convulsed her mind screaming for Jolon, for the one person who could soothe her pain and bring her back to herself. She had completely forgotten the presence of another, so deeply was she withdrawn into her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - December 29, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 19, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 19, 2017, 05:17 PM