Hushed Willows When a ghost is on the hunt
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
In relaxing a bit more into her presence, and distracted by the steps necessary in tracking, he felt a bit better. Her answer, too, sparked a bit of hope since she did actually want to be a hunter among them. "Oh, nice.. I was kind of hoping so. It would be good to have more big hunts." And more hunters dedicated to the cause especially would benefit the pack greatly. "I just earned my title officially, but I still have lots to learn.. since I won't even be a year old yet for a little while.." he murmured, sniffing carefully before he spoke on again. Come his first birthday, though, he was hoping to feel a bit more established (and maybe even confident) in his position as formally a hunter of the Keep. For now, he was still a huge newbie.

His thoughts on the matter came a little more freely knowing she did want to dedicate to it. "I'm a pretty okay tracker. The chase is.. good too. Ambush is probably something I need to improve the most, next to group hunts.. so like almost the opposite," he chuffed softly. But, she was likely a lot older than him so he didn't feel too badly about his inexperience.

He carried on a little while long, eventually moving them closer and closer. It wasn't quite to where he'd planned yet, but he noticed some fairly distinct prints scuffed into the snow. "Hey, look.." he motioned before he lowered his nose to sniff at one of them. They were obscured by other traffic already, so not the freshest. But he didn't often see these elusive critters here: wild pigs.
Messages In This Thread
When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 09, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 12, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 12, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 13, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 13, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 15, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 16, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 17, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 19, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Silas - December 29, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: When a ghost is on the hunt - by Gwen - December 30, 2016, 10:08 AM