Sunbeam Lair Dont Speak to me like you are better
70 Posts
Ooc —
Her next words were rushed,  uneven, and the woman did not know if what she spoke. She stepped forward smoothly, slowly, concern on her features. This sudden change in personality was alarming,  to say the least, and she was not sure of the cause. "Avannon?" she questioned softly, not touching the woman, for she was not sure of the best course if action. 

she became especially concerned when she begun to convulse, and her gaze seemed...glazed. Avannon seemed oddly distant, and carefully did the woman draw near, offering a silent touch of her muzzle to the other's shoulder for lack of a better thing to do.
Messages In This Thread
Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - December 29, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 19, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 19, 2017, 05:17 PM