Golden Glade And then there was another
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Indeed they are. I have only met them once or twice myself. I never like to intrude on family time. But they are remarkable pups." Shalon smiled, and nodded as she spoke. Of course she would watch the three of them in the days to come. Things were going to be changing dramatically, Shalon was sure. And she needed to know those pups were going to be in safe hands. She didn't have much of a relationship with them, but if she had to she would have taken them in. But this was beyond perfect. Blood relations made the transition that much easier. Silently she cursed Alder and Aspen, but only for a brief moment before the regreted the action. They had their reasons, Shalon just wished that they had left her better informed. 

"I have seen them more than the other pups we have here in the Court, we have some truely remarkable pups this year. Of course you met Tulip and Bramble as well, what do you think of them?" Shalon assumed that by refering the nieces and nephews Emory had met her brothers bastard litter. "I have yet to meet those two, although with their mother Heartha I can only assume they will be very smart." 
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
And then there was another - by Shalon - January 01, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 01, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 07, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 19, 2017, 11:41 PM