Ravensblood Forest before the devil knows you’re dead
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi, while not familiar with fire, had seen the black clouds and the thick scent of smoke alarming. Never before had it happened - and never would she wish it would happen if she knew what had happened. Even though it was some distance away, Chusi could not shake the feeling that something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Whether it was her feeling the forest burn to the ground or the spiritual connection between her and Lotte, she knew something was not well. Or, rather, someone was not well. so, when the call of her father was heard from in the distance, her body tensed up. Trouble. There was trouble. She had to do something - even though she knew Arturo would disprove of her running into danger once again.

Her feet carried her somewhat lithe frame away - toward the smoke and closer to the filthy stench of burning trees. Nearby the keep where she had hunted her first fox did she spot him; her father, lingering close to a form covered in ash that Chusi knew to be Lotte. Dakarai she could spot getting closer, muttering words that were unbelievable. Death was in the air - the smoke, would it kill them all? Chusi coughed as she drew near to her father.

Lotte...? She whined, not sure if it had been the right thing to say. She turned to Arturo. I am no 'elp at carryin' - I'll run ahead 'n alarm @Olive . She would wait on some kind of dismissal before running back home to find the healer and make sure everything would be prepared to help Lotte the best they could.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 02, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 02, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Chusi - January 03, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 13, 2017, 06:32 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 13, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 19, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 19, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 20, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 21, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 26, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 27, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:00 AM