Honeyed Pasture Coming Home
May we know them Δ May we be them Δ May we raise them
25 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Following the gaze of the woman before her, Cathenna too took in the surroundings although she was not looking for anything unlike the friend she had happened upon. She hadn't noticed the blood before lifiting her paw to the pale femme. Looking back the way she had come Cathenna noticed a small trail following her. Perhaps her dip in the sea had not been such a brilliant plan. The salt water sweeping the moisture from her feet, caused the tearing which further lead to her current bleeding predicament. There were only small cracks on her right paw. She didn't want to look at the others, although her front right one currently hurt the most. Looking at her tracks, Cathenna could see that it was only the one paw that was currently bleeding. 

She conceded to the thought of heading back the way she had come when the other canid admitted that she too did not know the area well. Although as she continued to speak Cathenna smiled slightly, "I can manage." Although her body apparently could not handle the weather Cathenna would not relinquish the strength she so desired in this moment. She could make it, she would make it. "Thank you." Cathenna dipped her head once more, in gratitude. "Thank you for helping me, I know you didn't have to." She was sincerely grateful, and hoped the pale dame would see that in Cathenna's ocean blue gaze.
she needed a hero, so that's what she became 
Cathenna's Paw-prints
Hunter trade: I II III IV V/5
Messages In This Thread
Coming Home - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Florence - January 03, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Florence - January 03, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Florence - January 03, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Florence - January 04, 2017, 11:11 PM