Stone Circle reverence
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Part of him was genuinely glad that she was healing well. A small part. Deep, deep down. Somewhere. While he knew this rift could not openly continue for much longer, as it would begin to affect the others of the pack, Steady wasn't sure he might ever let it all go. Maybe with time, and maybe once Mirabelle had proven herself trustworthy again. His brain and his gut were at war, though for the sake of the pack, his brain would win and he would at least be cordial to Mirabelle.

She seems to be getting better, he replied. He went silent for a moment after her next question, considering it. She was their medic, and that did entail looking after the sick pups. He supposed with at least he or Valette there, her checking on them could be a positive thing. He didn't want Keoni getting sick again, after all. I think that's a good idea. Your medical eye might see something that I don't. Maybe she might take that as a compliment, but to Steady, it was just fact.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
reverence - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - December 26, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 08:49 AM