Stone Circle Supposed to fire my imagination
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He had expected Valette's form to appear at the entrance, but it was a smaller, excited form that reach him. For a moment, he simply stood there, his heart racing as his mind was catching up to the fact that Keoni didn't seem to fear as she did in Mirabelle's den. He lowered his head to nose her body affectionately, but refrained from licking her. In this cold, he didn't want to get her wet. 

He smiled to Valette, his eyes clearly indicating how happy he was to have the trust back of his youngest daughter, and nodded to her suggestion before looking back at Keoni. I'm pretty cold. Want to help keep me warm?  he asked her. The truth was, he desperately needed to feel his family around him, and to be snuggled against Keoni would allow him a restful night's sleep. He moved to go into the den, but waited to make sure Keoni was coming.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - November 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - November 30, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - December 01, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Steady - December 03, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - December 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - January 18, 2017, 02:21 PM