Sequoia Coast tell me how it is being the sun
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
[table width=65%][tr][td]
Szymon is fully on board with getting the hell out of the snow — there is just one thing he needs to say first. It’s something he meant to say long ago, before Qilaq disappeared, and her renewed place in his life and in his arms makes him say it now — before anything else happens. “Qilaq,” he utters finally once his throat and tongue unlock themselves, “you are a Cairn. You are mine — mine and your mother’s — and you are strong, Qilaq.” He needs her to know this and to believe it, because even he isn’t sure at this point whether the girl can make it home on her spindly legs. “You are Qilaq Cairn,” he repeats, “and we have to go home now.” He takes his place at her side, licking at her nape and nosing at her shoulder in an attempt to urge her to stand. He snakes his body close to hers, hoping to prop her up, for although he could call for his wolves, he prefers not to. There is a chance the influx of strange faces will scare the girl, and selfishly he wants to keep this reunion to himself. “Come, little one,” he bids her insistently.

“Your mama and I will help you home.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 14, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 14, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 14, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 14, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 15, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 15, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Qilaq - January 16, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Doe - January 22, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: tell me how it is being the sun - by Szymon - January 23, 2017, 07:45 PM