Sunbeam Lair Dont Speak to me like you are better
70 Posts
Ooc —
The woman's mood wavered as might a reed in the breeze, first angered and fiery, and now feeble and frightened. She did not consider them to be friends, but when the woman buried her muzzle in her scruff she did not shy away, remaining still. The words of the woman brought first surprise, then anger to her. Even if they were not on the best of terms, Avannon was still a tribe member, and she took the fact that someone had harmed her as a personal wrong. She did not speak, remaining silent, supportive, for she did not know which, if any, words to utter. Instead, she catiously touched her muzzle to the woman's shoulder in silent support, waiting in case she would say more, or fall silent.
Messages In This Thread
Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - December 29, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 19, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 19, 2017, 05:17 PM