Stone Circle A dream is a wish your heart makes
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She slept in the snow? Thats badass! Sunny gave her a mischievous grin and shrugged "I snuck away from Daddy and Dawn. I always do, I want to learn the land so that I know where to go when I'm grown!" he boasted with no hint of guilt. He was still a bit young to know that if Gray saw him missing that his dad would probably flip out. Noticing her shiver he frowned and moved up to her, pressing his tiny form against her chest.

"You're cold. Why don't you come to our den? I'm sure daddy wouldn't mind too much!" he offered sympathetically, while rasping his tongue against her pelt like his mother did to keep him and Dawn warm in the cold. "Ever since momma left us, daddy's been real sad. Maybe your company could help him?"  he wondered out loud, his ears falling back against his skull at the mention of his mother. Nobody could ever replace her in his kind, but someone could help fill the gap for daddy.
Messages In This Thread
A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Mara Susi - January 20, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Sunny - January 20, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Mara Susi - January 20, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Sunny - January 20, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Mara Susi - January 20, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Sunny - February 19, 2017, 04:27 AM