Ravensblood Forest before the devil knows you’re dead
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i think we can probably wrap this thread up soon? :-) also, kj, your posts are never lame. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
While Lotte is perhaps a little worse for wear at the moment but she was alive and it was that fact that Arturo zeroed in on and capitalized. Lotte was alive and he was taking her to Teaghlaigh where she would be cared for. Where she would be safe. A ear twitched absently towards Dakarai when he suggested honey though Arturo was not well versed on where they would find such a thing in the dead of winter. He did not recall any bee hives in the ravens blood forest but he would spare some time to search the territories around the forest though he was not very confident on the success of it especially since he would not be willing to stray too far from Teaghlaigh, nor from Lotte. He helped to smooth snow over his beloved’s wounds, lost in his thoughts as he did so. “We should not linger here. We should return to Teaghlaigh,” It was a soft command hidden in his observation. His fiery gaze rested upon his nightingale, dropping his muzzle to smooth his tongue against the bridge of her muzzle. “we should get you to my den where your injuries can be assessed by a medic.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 02, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 02, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Chusi - January 03, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 13, 2017, 06:32 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 13, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 19, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 19, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 20, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 21, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Arturo - January 26, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Dakarai - January 27, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: before the devil knows you’re dead - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:00 AM