Duskfire Glacier maybe it's okay to hurt
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
Eden found him before he found her, though it mattered little to the boy in the end. She greeted him, and though he sensed that no longer did she trust him in the same way she had before, he still offered her one of his boyish smiles and a greeting, "Hey Eden," he said rather cheerfully, feeling a bit better for the first time in a long time. "Yeah, I was just looking for you. I want to learn to become a medic and a warrior and I was hoping that you could teach me something about medicine? I remember that you were good at it," Hawthorn frowned then, trying to recall where he got the information from, but then quickly dismissed it as unimportant.

"I want to help," He then answered honestly. "I know it's hard with all the pups around, and as I'm one of the oldest, I want to help in anyway I can." Hawthorn might not like the fact that he was not heir, but he wasn't extreme in the way Rose was, and the brief conversation with Kieran had showed him that maybe he didn't need to get power yet, maybe he didn't need revenge yet, maybe he just needed to have another childhood and start over in the Glacier.

Maybe, he just needed a fresh start. Hawthorn could only hope that Eden would oblige to his request, and so eagerly, shifting his weight between his paws in anticipation, he watched her with bright blue eyes, waiting for her reaction.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
maybe it's okay to hurt - by Hawthorn - January 29, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: maybe it's okay to hurt - by RIP Eden - January 29, 2017, 11:28 AM