Duskfire Glacier maybe it's okay to hurt
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
She said she would help him, and at that, Hawthorn visibly brightened, a genuine smile spreading over his face. "Thank you," he said, dipping his head in a respectful bow. He acknowledged that she was now the leader and he just happened to be the orphan child she was looking after for the time being. He knew that if she wanted to, she could kick him out and with good reason too, given that he and his sister was the last trace of competition Eden had. But she needed to know that Hawthorn was done fighting over the throne - he figured that being born into the rule waas more luck than anything and he wanted to do it the right way, he wanted to work hard and rise up the ranks.

"I know you're supposed to clean wounds, but that's pretty much the only thing I know," he shrugged a bit helplessly, hating the feeling of being stupid and not knowing anything, after all, he considered himself a creature of intelligence and this was a bit insulting to his pride. Nevertheless, he waited eagerly, listening to her words. "Really?" Hawthorn smiled thoughtfully. "I didn't know that."
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
maybe it's okay to hurt - by Hawthorn - January 29, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: maybe it's okay to hurt - by RIP Eden - January 29, 2017, 11:28 AM