Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
he asked about her journey, making the agouti take a breath and give him a sheepish expression, signifying that it didn't end well like she hoped. she shifted her position uncomfortably, feeling it was best to just be honest, though the topic was still very emotional for the woman. the older woman looked towards Steady before beginning to speak.  "It was not successful," she started out with. "I had found them, my biological family, and thought I would be greeted with open arms."  Krypton thought that if she perhaps returned, she would be forgiven for losing the battle and perhaps be given a second chance to rejoin the family once again. However, that chance was never given to her. "But instead, I was greeted by several pairs of teeth and only resentment. I was chased out, then wandered until I could find my way back home." She licked her lips and swallowed dryly. She felt uncomfortable talking about these kinds of things but knew well that Steady was entitled to know what exactly happened to her.

"With every day and night that passed, I realized that leaving on the wild chase was for nothing and that my true place, my true home, was here, with all the pack members who were my brothers and sisters. Steady, I'm sorry that I left, and I promise that it won't happen again."  She intended on keeping such a promise. Every word she said, she meant it with her entire heart. It was a mistake to leave and krypton took the hard fall to realize that. her place was here, this was where she was meant to be, not with her other family.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM