Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
He wasn't sure of how he would get rid of his sister, especially after their previous encounter. Unlike the others, who fell to his attacks, Astrid seemed to enjoy it. Finding himself at a loss, and finding himself panicked by her fetish, Atshen drove himself down the tunnel that would seal his fate in this interaction. When he found the end of the tunnel, the child's heart sunk in his chest and he turned quickly to face the Apprentice who followed him. Despite the dread he felt, Atshen pulled himself to full height and stood his ground at the dead end. 

Atshen knew that he now would have to deal with her and it was with this realization that Atshen promised himself that he would do anything to drive her away. His perspective on his speckled sibling had changed drastically in their last meeting, and he wasn't about to start whatever she had begun last time. 

A ruff growl rumbled in the pit of his throat in way of a warning and he stiffened, unsure of what would come when she discovered that he was trapped.

Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 03, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM