Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Private 
@Gabe

Short legs lightly touching the earth as she trotted with the sea by her side, Aoife breathed in deeply. It smelled different here, nothing like home at all, and she loved every sniff of it. The sea had a tendency of calming the pretty girl, which was a whole accomplishment of one were to ask her. Well, Guess this is it. She muttered under her breath, trotting just a little farther before stopping at an awkwardly placed palm tree that looked very much out of place - especially if one were to consider the cold, wintery temperatures. Anything was better than that moist cave though.

Stretching her small body, she let out a deep, satisfied sigh before settling against the tree to look at the sea.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM