Blackfeather Woods My mistakes were made for you
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
He spoke, and his charm held no sway over her. Perhaps it would, had she not become increasingly suspicious of his intent; he had not given her any indication of his wishes which was uncharacteristic of potential joiners. However, Bane was wrong. Nemesis would not be giving any information on the dark pack, not as long as she had no idea who he was. He was a troublemaker looking stranger who seemed to have more confidence in his looks and sultry words than his ability to talk with meaning. “Why would I be?” She retorted with little amusement on her tongue. Arrivals were increasingly frequent during the winter months, his presence was one of many she had met in the last few weeks. If his words were a play at being coy, he was not doing it very well, instead pointing out things she already knew. She didn’t care that he was metaphorically undressing her with his eyes, she had no patience for games. “Yes, it does,” She deadpanned, casting him a look as if to say  “yeah, and??”. If he had no interest, nor took his presence at her borders seriously, she had little problem shooing him away. Their numbers were good enough, and the ghost held no importance in her mind. She met his eyes, staring at him as her optics narrowed as if to urge him to get to the point. Nemesis had little time to spare for small talk, she was a busy woman. Certain things needed to be dealt with in the coming hours and the man before her was simply a roadblock to all that needed to be done, if he did not hurry along with his purpose or even give her a name. “If you have no wish to join, leave,” It was not a suggestion, but a command, spoken with the authority of the woods. Perhaps he did not know who she was, nor what her claim was to the pack, but he would know that she was not a woman to be messed with, and would not fall prey to his supposed charm.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
My mistakes were made for you - by Bane - January 29, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Nemesis - January 29, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Bane - February 05, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Nemesis - February 06, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Bane - February 18, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Nemesis - March 04, 2017, 12:42 AM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Bane - March 18, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My mistakes were made for you - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 06:22 PM