Duskfire Glacier I saved every letter you wrote me
5 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Life for the boy wasn't really anything interesting or special. Each day he woke up and each night he went to sleep, anything done in between that time was for the most part insignificant. Nothing particularly interested him and he often found himself annoyed with just about everything going on around him. If someone looked, thought or even breathed within his personal bubble he tended to rage at them, but there were the select few who he could stand to be around.

His mother and sisters, while not anything truly special, were the only ones he did not mind being by his side. He understood that they were family, but the importance of that word didn't really mean anything to the boy. As far as he was concerned, family was just a title given to those that were most precious to that individual. It didn't matter if they were related or not, it was a title that could be given and taken at any moment. And Cosmos was one to quickly take when things didn't go his way.

"Rora" he called out to his sister while he made his way to stand beside her. He was not close to any of his family but he still felt a strong connection between himself and his inky littermate, a connection he could not yet fully understand.
Messages In This Thread
I saved every letter you wrote me - by Aurora Artemis - February 05, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: I saved every letter you wrote me - by Cosmos - February 07, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: I saved every letter you wrote me - by Aurora Artemis - February 07, 2017, 11:41 AM