Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Why he was so angry with her, was a mystery to the speckled Nyx. He had been the one to run, and he should've known: anyone who runs is followed. Not even the Silencer, no matter how he got the title, could flee from that. Astrid had just been the stalker, and it was his fault - all this was his fault! But Astrid knew better than to rage. Rage made blind - rage crippled, and she needn't have those things at this point if Atshen was trying what she thought he was.

As she turned, her brother had fallen which gave her some peace. He was still the dumb, big one she had kept him for. It did not take him long to rage and rise - Astrid seeing the glowing light reflect on his black hackles. He was angry while she was calmness itself; not afraid to lose her everything here. Mother didn't love her, father didn't love her, her brothers didn't love her and Damien didn't love her. She lived for herself and truly; she only needed her own love. It was no surprise that her hot-headed sibling launched himself again, despite being given an out by his speckled sister, and Astrid was quick to smash her body against the wall again like before.

A stone that was sticking out scratched her shoulder and gave her a decent cut. Blood now spilled from the little Nyx, but she did not care. Whether Atshen was dodged or not would she utter these words; Why do you hate me, brother? Why do you all? Why must you do this? This does not make you a leader...
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM