Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
In a manner that was almost humorously characteristic of the Silencer, Atshen managed to miss Astrid again. How she had evaded him was a mystery to the simple-minded child, but he did not dwell upon this. Instead, as he landed heavily on the ground, he was met with the words that she offered. It was as the dust settled that a smile slithered upon his lips. 

"You've done this to yourself, sister," he said as dust settled around him in the wake of his landing. He turned then, pulling himself to full height. Regardless of what she said, he did not appreciate how she took a jab at his ranking. Whether she liked his actions or not he was still her leader and demanded a certain amount of respect. In his mind, she was not respecting his authority. 

"Your actions have done this," he took a step forward as he spoke, "-- namely your pleasure in me attacking you." His tone turned hateful at this, and his tail lashed as he looked to her. Feeling no need to explain himself further, as he was not comfortable on the topic at hand, Atshen persued her once more, hoping to ram her shoulder with his own so that she would be crushed into the wall.

Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 07, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM