Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She did not care anymore how she hurt her brother. It had been a game at first, at least to her, but Atshen had his ways of ruining the fun. Just because mother actually liked him didn't mean he was anything special. Mother was not nice, at least not to her, so why would she even want her attention - her approval? Because you are lonely - said a small whisper inside her brilliant mind, but she ignored it.

She was not bothered by his words anymore. The last bit of compassion for his lost, hate filled soul had vanished. So be it that she offended him - so be it that she defied them all. They had wronged her one too many times, and she held no good will for them anymore. Not even Abraxas, who had tried to understand, held a place in her heart anymore. But then, just the tiniest of smiles crept upon her stunning, young face.

You are just a boy, Atshen. She told him. You are merely the spawn of something bigger. Accept your place beside me, equal, or go the rest of your life without me. She continued.

be my brother by mind, heart and soul no more and leave my vessel alone. She ordered him, finally pushing against his weight that held her trapped against the wall.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM