Golden Glade It's been established that time is not a rigid construct.
14 Posts
Ooc —
Could you perhaps not use so much coding in Lulu's posts? I think its eating replies & tinkering with other posts. :(

Bronze was, quite honestly, an idiot. Whether she had amnesia or not, she had always been a bit dim. Had she been aware of the scent upon the lands — and been closer to her old self — she would have most likely traipsed beyond the edge on purpose to prove to herself she could.

But this time when a stranger appeared, all puffed up and angsty and defensive, she shrank back and ducked. Whatever conversation she had been having with the spotted wolf was promptly tossed to the wayside; it wasn't as important as the stuff coming out of the burly lady's mouth.

The first thing that came to Bronze's mind was, Oh my god is that a man? You don't sound like a man. But I did hear about this one guy who was born without 'nads, and maybe you're like that. Nad-free. Which would make sense since you're so huge — like seriously — oh, I think I'm doing the thing again. For a second her mouth hung open, but then she made a point to clamp it shut with a click.

Her main issue after that was: trying to convince this beat-up looking lady that she wasn't a threat, and meant no harm, and was very very sorry she couldn't stop her chops from flapping; even now it was like she was trying to hold her breath or something to stop herself from putting those thoughts in to words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been established that time is not a rigid construct. - by RIP Bronze - February 12, 2017, 03:16 AM