Broken Antler Fen I've seen those eyes before
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
She requested to know his story and he felt himself stiffen subconsciously. He was quick to relax his muscles - or at least, as best as he could do so - and offered her an apologetic dip of his head as well as a small smile. "Sorry," Nico bowed his head, a look of soft regret slipping across his chiseled features. "I'm not that comfortable with sharing my story..yet. I hope you'll forgive me for that. Maybe, in time, I'll tell you?" he canted his head, green eyes shining with a gleam of hopefulness.

Maybe, they'll both stick around enough to know each other more. If not, well, Nico's life story wasn't that interesting anyways. He'd just always been a private person, and didn't really like sharing with strangers in his pack that he'd never met in his entire life before now. "I can tell you that I came from Burke's pack, with Aeronwyn," Nico explained, after a moment. "Aeronwyn's my...well," he shrugged enigmatically, and grinned in a sardonic manner - not directed towards her, but towards someone, well, someone who wasn't there.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - January 21, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - January 23, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - January 27, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - January 29, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - February 07, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - February 07, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - February 15, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - February 18, 2017, 01:52 PM