Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Hey hey! I couldn't resist jumping in here, if you'd rather me not just shoot me a message <3

Phiipa was having another lovely day, enjoying the new territory she called home. She had explored pretty much the whole area by now, and was at last settled in properly. She had a den, an area in Pando Clone that she used as an herb storage, and she'd met some wonderful wolves here so far. Akuti, the mute male, Valette, Krypton and Mara. However just those five wasn't enough for her, considering that she'd heard of so many others. So on this lovely day, the jovial young woman was seeking some of her other pack mates.

When she heard a howl, an unfamiliar voice but clearly from one of their own, Phiipa decided to find its owner. She made her way through the forest until she came upon a large black furred male, and a smaller younger female, who was greeting the male with affection. At first she wasn't sure if she should intrude, so she hung back a little and watched for a moment before letting out a small friendly chuff. Her head bowed, her tail swinging rhythmically, she waited for one of the two to respond.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Phiipa - February 19, 2017, 11:02 AM