{j} perfectly reckless
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Is it alright if I bring in @Silvermane at some point? He wanted to join this thread to help get his Warden trade. (Silvermane, don't post until it's okayed by Sköll, okay?) Also sorry for taking so long. I have been so busy lately it's not even funny.

Majesty was in the middle of his daily run around the island. It was a bit past midday, and the sun was hot overhead, as was the sand. But he didn't mind. The ocean was beautiful, and the sounds of seagulls calling to each other was a nice, almost melodic sound in his ears. His tongue lolled out of his mouth to keep himself cool as he ran, and he was glad that he was shedding now that it was summer. His darker pelt liked to suck up the heat of the sun. He knew he'd probably end up spending much time in the small forest where he had made his den.

He heard the distant howl on the mainland as he neared the shore facing it. He looked out towards the Sea Lion Shores, wondering who could be calling for members of his pack. This area seemed to be getting a lot of traffic lately - for which he was glad. His old introverted self seemed more and more outdated the longer he remained an Alpha, and now he was glad of any sort of company he got. With a bounce in his step, he made his way across the sandbar. It was about two hours past midday, so his Naturalist knowledge told him that the tide was lowering. And it was. Whereas it was up to his shoulder a few hours before, now it was at his mid-leg, which made it much easier to traverse.

Presently, he reached the mainland, and eyed the male wolf who had called him. The he-wolf was smaller than him, and had a silky coat of pure white. His eyes were orange, which Majesty was seeing on wolves more and more often lately. He padded calmly up to the newcomer, and sat down before him. "Hello," he said, deep voice rumbling from his chest. "What brings you here, friend?"
Messages In This Thread
{j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 05, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 02:00 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 07, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 08, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 09, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 09, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 10, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: {j} perfectly reckless - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 09:41 AM