Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Steady’s glad to see her and returns her affection easily. She leans into him, taking a long draw of his scent. Her time away she’d missed it so very much and never wanted to be without it for long again. She’d never forget it, no matter how long she was ever away, but she didn’t want to risk it. She remains in his embrace for a moment until he finally pulls away and speaks up. Her tail frantically waves behind her and she squirms, shifting her weight a little bit as if she’s showing herself off.

“I’m feeling much better, too. I’m—” she pauses, turning to look as another approaches. She blinks a few times and lowers her ears. It’s someone she hasn’t met before and there isn’t a name she recalls to try and place with her face. Steady doesn’t seem to know her either and she supposes it had been Valette or Grayday to have taken her in but it seems strange for the introduction to happen now. Adeline doesn’t voice the concern but she does speak up to politely introduce herself: “I’m Adeline.”
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Addie - February 21, 2017, 04:14 PM